A High-Impact Procedure
What makes a smile beautiful? The three main components are the color, shape and alignment of the teeth. If your teeth are slightly crooked, misshapen, worn and/or discolored, porcelain veneers are a high-value solution to tackle all of these concerns in a single procedure.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin shells that are bonded to your natural teeth. The veneers are custom designed by your Greer dentist to fit your unique dentition and cosmetic goals. Once in place, porcelain veneers look completely natural and the material even mimics the way enamel reflects light.
Veneers offer a permanent solution. You’ll simply care for them just as you would your teeth. With excellent oral hygiene, veneers can last for decades.
What Can Veneers Fix?
Porcelain veneers can be used to address:
- Discoloration. Staining and discoloration happen over time and some types of stains, such as from excessive fluoride, don’t respond well to teeth whitening. Our dentists are able to mask discoloration with veneers in your ideal shade.
- Gaps between the teeth. Veneers can be bonded to the teeth to fill in small spaces, or gaps, between teeth.
- Worn out teeth. Teeth grinding and clenching (bruxism), as well as daily wear and tear can wear down tooth enamel. Dental veneers will restore the shape, length and appearance of the teeth.
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth. Veneers will camouflage slightly crooked, misshapen or uneven teeth, giving you a uniform-looking smile.
- Broken or chipped teeth. We frequently use veneers when a patient damages one or more of their front teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Veneers?
Hiding Cosmetic Irregularities
The biggest benefit of porcelain veneers is the procedure can fix or hide multiple problems at once, including crooked, worn, chipped, misshapen and/or gap teeth.
Creating a Whiter, Brighter Smile
For tooth discoloration that can’t be solved with teeth whitening treatment, veneers offer a permanent way to cover stains and give you a white, bright smile.